Can I Get a CashNetUSA Payday Loan with Less-Than-Perfect Credit?
While CashNetUSA does not offer “bad credit loans” or “no credit check loans,” our alternative credit check process allows us to consider applicants with less-than-perfect credit for payday loans and cash advances.*
We look at a variety of factors when assessing your eligibility, and approval is based on more than just your credit score. That’s why more than 3 million Americans have found us to be the best choice for payday loans.
Will I Be Approved for a CashNetUSA Payday Loan?
CashNetUSA evaluates each application individually, so there’s no way of knowing whether or not you’ll be approved until you apply. Things that don’t automatically disqualify you include:
- Lower traditional credit score
- Short credit history
- No collateral (Our loans do not require physical collateral)
Some of the factors that can help you get approved include:
- Recent positive financial behavior like making payments on time
- Accurately filled out application (the easier it is for us to verify your identity and employment, the easier it is for us to get a full picture of your eligibility)
You may not be approved if:
- You have a history of defaulting on debts
- You have a history of repeatedly missing payments
- You do not meet our basic requirements
- You are at least 18 years old (Must be 21 years of age for Mississippi residents and 19 years of age for Alabama and Delaware residents)
- You have a verifiable, steady source of income
- You have an active checking account
- You are a U.S. citizen/permanent resident
- You have an active email address
Learn More About CashNetUSA’s Payday Loans
CashNetUSA is a direct lender everywhere we operate except Texas and Ohio.
We make borrowing money quick and simple with our instant decision process*, so our customers can get the money they need — when they need it most.
Our loan amounts and terms vary depending on the state you live in, so please check out our Rates & Terms page for specific information on our online loans.