Can I apply if I have less-than-perfect credit?
Yes. Less-than-perfect credit† will not necessarily prevent you from qualifying for a CashNetUSA product. Even if you have been turned down by other lenders in the past, we may be able to assist you in obtaining a convenient credit option that fits your needs.
How do I know that I have been approved?
You will receive an email notification once your application has been approved. CashNetUSA and the lender reserve the right to make adjustments to your approval until the time you receive the funds in your bank account based on new information regarding your application.
When will I receive my funds?
If your application is approved by 9pm CT Monday through Thursday, you will generally receive your funds from the lender by the next business day.* If your application is approved between 9pm CT Thursday and 7pm CT Sunday, you will receive your funds from the lender on Monday, unless it is a bank holiday.
The exact time of funding depends on when your bank will post ACH (Automated Clearing House) credits to your bank account. If you expect to receive funds on a certain day, but do not see the funds in your bank account, you should contact your bank's ACH department. They should be able to tell you when the funds will become available. View the Loan Funding Schedule for more information on funding times.
How do I update my customer profile?
To update your personal information, follow these steps:
- Log into your online account
- Under MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT, select the link for the information you would like to update
- Make desired changes and click SAVE CHANGES
For any other questions about changing your account information, please contact our Customer Service Team via phone at 888.801.9075 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I change my password?
To update your password, follow these steps:
- Log into your online account
- Under MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT, select the CHANGE PASSWORD link
- Type in a new password and save. You can now access the site with your new password.
What if I forgot my password?
To reset your password, follow these steps:
- Select the FORGOT PASSWORD link under the customer login section on the upper right hand side of our website
- Enter your email address and click SEND MY PASSWORD to have a temporary password delivered to your email address
- Once you log in with your new password, you will be required to update that password to something familiar to you. You must update your password to continue.
How do I update my bank information?
To update your bank information, you should contact our Customer Service Team via email at email@example.com, phone at 888.801.9075 or by clicking the Live Chat button. Please make all information changes at least two business days before your loan is due to the lender.
If you have already applied for your loan, you will need to fax in a copy or photo of a voided check or bank statement for the new bank account to 866.413.3888. If you are supplying a photo of your voided check or bank statement, please note that the picture must be in the standard PDF or JPG formats in order for us to access it. Also, please note if you are submitting a voided check, please do not submit Starter Checks, as we do not accept these as valid proof of bank information.
How do I provide payment information to the Collections Department?
For your protection, please do not email or fax any credit card or bank information to our Collections Department. Please call us at 888.801.9078 if you would like to set up a payment via credit card or any other method.
Do I need to fax or email any documents?
There are some instances where proof-of-income is required prior to your application being approved, including:
- If you receive alimony
- If you receive disability benefits
- If you receive social security benefits
- If you are self-employed
- If you reside in IL, MT, NM, NV or WA
Proof-of-income may include a government benefits award letter or a recent bank statement displaying regular deposits. Please review our Rates & Terms page for more information about regulations in your state.
What if I don't have the money in my bank account to satisfy my upcoming payment?
You must contact the lender immediately to set up payment arrangements. If your debit is returned unpaid from the bank for any reason, the lender will initiate collection procedures immediately.
When I make a repayment, how soon can I receive another loan from the lender?
This depends on your product and the laws of your state of residence. Please refer to the Rates & Terms page of your state for more information.
What is an ACH payment and how does it work?
ACH stands for Automated Clearing House and is a form of electronic debit, which behaves much the same as a paper check. When the lender presents an ACH request to your bank, it will send the specified amount of loan fees and/or principal to the lender that were outlined in your loan agreement. If the payment is returned for reason of insufficient funds, the lender can and will re-present the ACH Authorization to your bank.
What is the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA)?
The Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) is a federal law that provides a range of relief to active duty servicemembers, their spouses and dependents. The law’s purpose is to postpone or suspend certain civil obligations so that members of the Armed Forces can focus their full attention on their military responsibilities without adverse consequences for them or their families. It covers issues such as rental agreements, security deposits, prepaid rent, eviction, installment contracts, credit card interest rates, mortgage interest rates, mortgage foreclosure, civil judicial proceedings, automobile leases, life insurance, health insurance and income tax payments.
The types of relief provided under the law include:
- Reducing the rate of interest for debts incurred before entering active duty to 6 percent;
- Protecting servicemembers against default judgments, evictions, mortgage foreclosures, and repossessions of property;
- Giving servicemembers the ability to terminate residential and automobile leases.
If you have questions regarding whether the SCRA applies to you or to your loan, please contact our customer service or compliance department.
Why do I not receive emails from CashNetUSA?
CashNetUSA uses email to keep you informed of your approval, repayment reminders and confirmation, promotions and more. This makes it very important that you receive all email communication from CashNetUSA concerning your account.
To ensure you receive important emails from CashNetUSA, please take a moment to add our email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or to your SPAM "good list" or "whitelist". This helps your email provider recognize CashNetUSA as a trusted email source. Instructions for most popular email providers are listed below. If you are still not receiving emails from CashNetUSA, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Line of Credit
How does a line of credit work?
- Apply only once online. It only takes a few minutes to apply and less-than-perfect credit will not keep you from qualifying for this convenient credit product.†
- Request advances at any time. Once your application is approved and the Line of Credit Agreement is executed, you can just log into your online account and request as much as you need up to your available credit limit. You can request advances as many times as you want, as long as you have available credit.
- Funds will be deposited directly into your checking account typically by the next business day.*
What do I need to know about a line of credit?
- Credit Limit: After applying for a line of credit, subject to approval, you will be advised about the credit limit that has been approved for you. Your credit limit may increase with a successful repayment history.
- Available Credit: This is the amount you have available to request from your line of credit (credit limit minus principal outstanding). As advances are requested, your available credit decreases, and as principal payments are made, your available credit increases.
- Account Balance: This is the total outstanding amount of advanced credit, including interest and fees accrued during the current billing cycle.
- Principal: This is the amount you have borrowed from your line of credit, not including fees or interest.
- Advances: These are the amounts you borrow (minimum $50 up to your credit limit), either online or over the phone. Funds will be deposited directly into your checking account typically by the next business day.*
- Billing Cycle: This is the period of time between statements, which varies depending on your pay dates. Your billing cycle may be bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly.
What time will the funds be in my bank account?
If you request an advance and its approved by 9pm CT Monday – Thursday, you will generally receive your funds by the next business day.* If your advance is approved after 9pm CT on Thursday but before 7pm CT on Sunday, you will receive funds on Monday (unless Monday is a bank holiday). The exact time of funding depends on when your bank will post ACH (Automated Clearing House) credits to your bank account. Please note that when requesting your first advance, funding will be delayed until you confirm your email address. This confirmation request will only be applied to your first advance requested — all future advances will not require an email address confirmation. If you expect to receive funds on a certain day, but do not see the funds in your bank account, you should contact your bank’s ACH department. They should be able to tell you when the funds will become available. View our Line of Credit Advance Schedule for more information on funding times.
What are my repayment options?
You may choose to make one or more of the following repayment options during any billing cycle:
- Minimum Payment: Each billing cycle, you must pay all interest accrued at the end of the prior billing period, plus a percentage of the total of (i) the principal balance, (ii) the total balance of cash advance fees and (iii) any late fees. This will be automatically deducted from your bank account on the due date if you choose the electronic payment method.
- Additional Payments: You may make payments in addition to your minimum, in any amount and at any time, by logging into your online account or calling 888.627.6463. Repaying your account balance early can reduce your interest.
- Pay in Full: You may pay your account balance in full at any time without any prepayment penalties. Paying your balance in full will reduce your interest and reinstate your full available credit.