Can I apply if I have less-than-perfect credit?
Yes. Less-than-perfect credit† will not necessarily prevent you from qualifying for a CashNetUSA product. Even if you have been turned down by other lenders in the past, we may be able to assist you in obtaining a convenient credit option that fits your needs.
How do I know that I have been approved?
You will receive an email notification once your application has been approved. CashNetUSA and the lender reserve the right to make adjustments to your approval until the time you receive the funds in your bank account based on new information regarding your application.
Do I need to fax or email any documents?
There are some instances where proof-of-income is required prior to your application being approved, including:
- If you receive alimony
- If you receive disability benefits
- If you receive social security benefits
- If you are self-employed
- If you reside in IL, NM, NV, RI or WA
Proof-of-income may include a government benefits award letter or a recent bank statement displaying regular deposits . Please review our Rates & Terms page for more information about regulations in your state.
When will I receive my funds?
If your application is approved by 6 p.m. CT Monday through Thursday, you will generally receive your funds from the lender by the next business day.* If your application is approved between 6 p.m. CT Thursday and 6 p.m. CT Sunday, you will receive your funds from the lender on Monday, unless it is a bank holiday.
The exact time of funding depends on when your bank will post ACH (Automated Clearing House) credits to your bank account. If you expect to receive funds on a certain day, but do not see the funds in your bank account, you should contact your bank's ACH department. They should be able to tell you when the funds will become available.
How do I update my customer profile?
To update your personal information, follow these steps:
- Login to your online account
- Under PROFILE, select EDIT to update your information
- Make desired changes and save
For any other questions about changing your account information, please contact our Customer Service Team via phone at 888.801.9075 or email at email@example.com.
How do I change my password?
To update your password, follow these steps:
- Login to your online account
- Under PROFILE, select the CHANGE PASSWORD link
- Type in a new password and save. You can now access the site with your new password.
What if I forgot my password?
To reset your password, follow these steps:
- Select the FORGOT PASSWORD link under the customer login section on the upper right hand side of our website.
- Enter your email address and click the RESET PASSWORD link to have a temporary password delivered to the email address attached to your account.
- Once you log in with your new password, you will be required to update that password to something familiar to you. You must update your password to continue.
How do I update my bank information?
To update your bank information, you should contact our Customer Service Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone at 888.801.9075 or by clicking the Live Chat button. Please make all information changes at least two business days before your loan is due to the lender.
If you have already applied for your loan, you will need to fax in a copy or photo of a voided check or bank statement for the new bank account to 866.413.3888. Also, please note if you are submitting a voided check, please do not submit Starter Checks, as we do not accept these as valid proof of bank information.
How do I provide payment information to the Collections Department?
For your protection, please do not email or fax any credit card or bank information to our Collections Department. Please call us at 888.801.9078 if you would like to set up a payment via credit card or any other method.
What if I don't have the money in my bank account to satisfy my upcoming payment?
We understand that sometimes life happens. We’re here to help! Contact us via phone or email at least two business days before your upcoming payment to inquire whether you are eligible for a payment arrangement.
When I make a repayment, how soon can I receive another loan from the lender?
The timing of when you will be able to reapply and receive funds after you have paid off your loan depends on your state of residence. You will be able to re-apply on your online account at CashNetUSA.com.
Once you re-apply and are approved, you will generally receive your funds once your previous loan payment has successfully processed. You may be required to wait a few additional days if you reside in a state that mandates a cooling off period between your loans.
Please refer to the Rates & Terms page of your state for more information.
What is an ACH payment and how does it work?
ACH stands for Automated Clearing House and is a form of electronic debit. When the lender presents an ACH request to your bank, it will send the specified amount of loan fees and/or principal to the lender that were outlined in your loan agreement. If the payment is returned for reason of insufficient funds, the lender may re-present the debit to your bank.
What is the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA)?
TThe Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) is a federal law that provides a range of relief to active duty servicemembers, their spouses and dependents. The law’s purpose is to postpone or suspend certain civil obligations so that members of the Armed Forces can focus their full attention on their military responsibilities without adverse consequences for them or their families. It covers issues such as rental agreements, security deposits, prepaid rent, eviction, installment contracts, credit card interest rates, mortgage interest rates, mortgage foreclosure, civil judicial proceedings, automobile leases, life insurance, health insurance and income tax payments.
The types of relief provided under the law include:
- Reducing the rate of interest for debts incurred before entering active duty to 6 percent;
- Protecting servicemembers against default judgments, evictions, mortgage foreclosures, and repossessions of property;
- Giving service members the ability to terminate residential and automobile leases.
- If you have questions regarding whether the SCRA applies to you or to your loan, please contact our compliance department at email@example.com.
Why do I not receive emails from CashNetUSA?
CashNetUSA uses email to keep you informed of your approval, repayment reminders and confirmation, promotions and more. This makes it very important that you receive all email communication from CashNetUSA concerning your account.
To ensure you receive important emails from CashNetUSA, please take a moment to add our email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or to your SPAM "good list" or "whitelist". This helps your email provider recognize CashNetUSA as a trusted email source.If you are still not receiving emails from CashNetUSA, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Fraud and Security
How does CashNetUSA protect my personal information?
We use a variety of different technologies such as VeriSign and McAfee to protect your data. Learn more at our Online Security Center.
How do I identify potential fraud?
Click here to access our Online Security Center where we outline tips for keeping your personal information secure and identifying and responding to potential scams.
Line of Credit
How does a line of credit work?
- Apply only once online. It only takes a few minutes to apply and less-than-perfect credit will not necessarily keep you from qualifying for this convenient credit product.†
- Request draws at any time. Once your application is approved and the Line of Credit Agreement is executed, you can just login to your online account and request as much as you need up to your available credit limit. You can request draws as many times as you want, as long as you have available credit.
- Funds will be deposited directly into your checking account typically by the next business day.*
What do I need to know about a line of credit?
- Account Balance: Your account balance, or outstanding balance, is the total amount due to CashNetUSA. This includes your principal balance, interest and fees charged.
- Billing Period: Your billing period is the length of time between when your billing statement opens and closes. Depending on how often you’re paid, these periods might be bi-weekly, bi-monthly or monthly.
- Principal Balance: Your principal balance is the amount you have drawn minus any principal payments you have made.
- APR: APR (annual percentage rate) is a measure of the cost of credit, expressed as a yearly rate.
- Minimum Payment: The minimum payment is the amount you must pay on each due date. This amount will depend on whether your billing period is bi-weekly, bi-monthly or monthly.
For more detailed descriptions and for information about the terms available in your state, visit our Rates & Terms page.
What time will the funds be in my bank account?
What time will the funds be in my bank account? If you request an advance and it’s approved by 6 p.m. CT Monday – Thursday, you will generally receive your funds by the next business day.* If your advance is approved after 6 p.m. CT on Thursday but before 6 p.m. CT on Sunday, you will receive funds on Monday (unless Monday is a bank holiday). The exact time of funding depends on when your bank will post ACH (Automated Clearing House) credits to your bank account.
Please note that when requesting your first advance, funding will be delayed until you confirm your email address. This confirmation request will only be applied to your first advance requested — all future advances will not require an email address confirmation. If you expect to receive funds on a certain day, but do not see the funds in your bank account, you should contact your bank’s ACH department. They should be able to tell you when the funds will become available.
What are my repayment options?
You may choose to make one or more of the following repayment options during any billing cycle:
- Minimum Payment: Each billing cycle, you must pay all interest accrued at the end of the prior billing period, plus a percentage of the total of (i) the principal balance, (ii) the total balance of cash advance fees and (iii) any late fees.
- Additional Payments: You may make payments in addition to your minimum, in any amount and at any time, by logging into your online account or calling 888.627.6463. Repaying your account balance early can reduce your interest.
- Pay in Full: You may pay your account balance in full at any time without any prepayment penalties. Paying your balance in full will reduce your interest and reinstate your full available credit.
How do I know when my minimum payments will be due?
You minimum payments will typically be due according to the payment schedule you specify in your Line of Credit application.
You will receive an email notifying you that your your periodic statement is available online on the day after your billing period close date. The statement will specify your due date and minimum payment due.
To view your periodic statements, click on the STATEMENTS & ACTIVITY link on your online account.
Is there a fee to keep my Line of Credit open once I have paid my balance in full?
You may keep your revolving Line of Credit open indefinitely for no additional fee! To view your available balance and to make a draw, visit your online account at CashNetUSA.com or on our Android or iOS mobile application.