There’s a lot of talk this time of year about brackets, but what if you aren’t a big sports fan or simply don’t have the slightest idea about where to start guessing? There are plenty of alternative brackets for non-sports-enthusiasts that are just as exciting and fun to play with friends.
Gather up some like-minded friends, family or co-workers and try one (or all) of our 50 alternative brackets. Choose a category and start with these easy steps:
- Pick a topic from the categories below.
- Use this printable, customizable template. Traditionally, brackets start with 64 participants, but you can use less if you choose.
- Pick a theme to narrow down your topic further and keep the match-ups competitive. If you want to get even more specific, choose four “conferences” (specific themes within your chosen category) to help organize your bracket.
- Fill in the bracket with the participants.
- Hand out your bracket to friends and let the votes decide the true winner!
Food + Beverage