All loans approved on May 22 2015 will generally be funded on May 26 2015.
Rates & Terms for Texas
Credit Access Business
CashNetUSA will not be the lender for loans received at this site. CashNetUSA is a Credit Access Business. We will attempt to arrange a loan between you and a third party lender and service that loan once it is issued. Any questions, service issues or complaints about your loan will be addressed by CashNetUSA and not the lender.
- The maximum loan amount for Texas residents will be 35% of gross monthly income or $1800.00, whichever is less.
- Your loan will be due on your next payday that falls between 8 to 35 days away.
- If you are paid by paper check, we will give you a grace period of 1 day to deposit your check.
- If you are paid monthly, your loan will be due on your next payday that falls between 8 to 35 days away.
- If your pay dates fall outside of these ranges, your loan will be due in 14 days.
- You have the right to rescind your loan within 3 days of signing your loan contracts. To access the cancellation forms, click here.
You have the option of extending your loan a maximum of 4 times. On your loan due date, you will be charged only your Credit Access Fee and lender interest. The principal will be rolled over into a new loan contract and CAB agreement. This new loan will carry with it additional interest and Credit Access Fees. Extension, partial payment, and early payoff requests must be received at least 2 business days prior to your due date. You may request these changes by logging into your personal account or calling our customer service team. For more information on extensions, visit our FAQ page.
Fee Schedule and APR
Your Credit Access Business fee will be $25.00 per $100.00 borrowed. You will also be charged interest by your lender of 10.00% APR on loan principal and CAB fees. Click here to find fee schedules for three common loan amounts offered to our customers.
Consumer Disclosure Form
These three links leads to disclosures, required by the state of Texas for all residents applying for a CAB loan or an extension, which outline the total costs associated with these types of loans of different amounts.
Consumer Credit Notice
This business is licensed and examined by the State of Texas – Office of Consumer Credit Commissioner. Call the Consumer Credit Hotline or write for credit information or assistance with credit problems. Office of Consumer Credit Commissioner, 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, Texas 78705-4207, (800) 538-1579, email@example.com, www.occc.state.tx.us.
An advance of money obtained through a payday loan or auto title loan is not intended to meet long-term financial needs. A payday loan or auto title loan should only be used to meet immediate short-term cash needs. Refinancing the loan rather than paying the debt in full when due will require the payment of additional charges.