Spooky Snacks: Hot Dog Mummies
Halloween is the time for scary stories, crazy costumes and of course – delicious treats!
When deciding on which treat to make for your next Halloween party, impress guests with these cute and easy pastry-wrapped hot dog mummies. They’re not only spooky, but mess-free and tasty too!
Follow the recipe below for these yummy mummies!
- 1 can of refrigerated dinner rolls
- 2 ½ slices of American cheese
- 10 large hot dogs
- Cooking spray
- Mustard or ketchup, if desired
How to Prepare
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll dough and cut into 4 rectangles.
- Cut each dough rectangle into 10 thin pieces and each cheese slice into 4 thin pieces.
- Place hot dog on cheese and wrap 4 pieces of dough around the hot dog. Make sure to separate the dough so the hot dog shows.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet, cheese side down, and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake 13 –17 minutes until the dough is lightly browned and hot dogs are hot.
- Draw features using ketchup or mustard.