Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources From CashNetUSA
As Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact the lives of nearly every person in our country (and billions throughout the world), we want to provide you with easy access to the best resources we’ve developed over the years that may help during these difficult times. We hope that these blog posts may ease the transitions into and out of this pandemic. Please remember, none of what we offer on this blog should be taken as medical advice. For the most up to date information regarding the prevention of spreading COVID-19, refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Our Latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) Content
- How to Manage Stress and Anxiety from the COVID Crisis
- Are Your Personal Finances Recession-Ready?
- Dealing with Job Loss: How to Quickly Land Back on Your Feet
- Resources and Tips to Find Work After a Crisis
- How the CARES Act May Impact Your Credit Score
- How to Use Your CARES Act Relief Check Wisely
- Coronavirus Scams: How to Protect Yourself
- Has the pandemic cut into your pocketbook? Check out our blog post on creative ways to make money from home.
- If you’re looking for a new job that allows you to work from home, Realistic Remote Work Opportunities to Make an Actual Salary is worth a read.
- Have a bunch of clothing laying around? You might be able to make some money on Poshmark.
Saving on Essentials
- Supermarkets are busier than ever. Read these 20 Supermarket Survival Tips to Save Money.
- While necessities like toilet paper, soap and proteins are flying off the shelves, the spice aisle remains stocked. Add some flavor to your meals with these Essential Spices and Herbs for the Budget Home Chef.
- Perhaps this pandemic has led you to consider a subscription meal delivery service. If that’s the case, check out our blog post, Which Home Delivery Meal Subscription is Right For You?
- Subscription services don’t just extend to meal delivery. Read Subscription Services That Save You Money to save on other home essentials.
- Yet another way to avoid madness at the supermarket may be to make your own household cleaners at home!
Cutting Down Your Bills
- Now is a better time than any to see where you can save some money by cutting down on bills. Start with this blog post, 5 Ways to Reduce Your Monthly Bills.
- If you want to focus specifically on cutting down your cell phone bill, you should read How to Save More on Your Cell Phone Bill.
- Another way to cut down on bills may be to simply ask or negotiate for it. Here are some ideas for expenses you can negotiate.
Staying Physically + Mentally Well
- Don’t let sheltering in place keep you stationary! Take these ideas for 26 Bodyweight Exercises You Can Do at Home.
- Taking care of your mind during difficult times is the key to getting through them. Use this post to discover some budget-friendly self-care tips.
- Staying well doesn’t have to happen alone. Use these 17 Podcasts to Change Your Life.
- Times like these can generate a good amount of anxiety. Check out this blog post on How to Calm Your Brain During Conflict.
- And of course, as much as you can, keep a positive attitude and remember to stay happy. It will make you healthier!
- Want some ideas on how to stay happy? Read about these happiness practices around the world